Please check out the Oak Park Registration Package by clicking here.
Oak Park has lower fees than most other childcare centers, and offers an excellent program at a great price. We also offer yoga lessons twice a month.
- Registration Fees are $25 plus one week’s fees to hold the spot. These are non refundable if the family decides not to take the spot. The first week’s fees will be applied to the account once the child starts.
- Oak Park accepts subsidized children.
- Second Child of the same family receives a discount of 10%, but does not apply to subsidized families.
- Third and subsequent children of the same family receive 15% discount, however, this does not apply to subsidized families.
|Age Groups||Full Time (per week)|
|Toddlers (18 months – 2 1/2 years)||$235.00|
|Juniors (youngest preschoolers)||$210.00|
|Intermediates (older preschoolers)||$210.00|
|Seniors (oldest preschoolers)||$210.00|
Please note the following information about daycare fees at Oak Park:
- Two series worth of post dated cheques are to be submitted to the office twice a year. i.e from your start date until December 31 and another series of cheques from January until the end of June.
- Fees are weekly pre-paid for services.
- Payments can be made weekly, bi-weekly etc., which ever is best for each individual family. Each cheque is to be dated for the Monday of each week, and to be paid in week blocks.
- Monthly cheques are made out for the number of weeks in a month, not the number of days in a month.
A $25.00 service charge will apply to parent accounts.
Withdrawing Your Child:
Written notice that is dated and signed must be submitted to the office. Parents/guardians are responsible for fees for two weeks from the date of the written notice being received by Oak Park.