Child Care Fees
Oak Park has lower fees than most other childcare centers, and offers an excellent program at a great price. We also offer yoga lessons twice a month.
- Registration Fees are $25 plus one week’s fees to hold the space. These are non-refundable should your family decide not to take the space.
- Second Child of the same family receives a discount of 10%, but does not apply to subsidized families.
- Third and subsequent children of the same family receive 15% discount.
***The City of London has allowed us to reduce our fees until December 31, 2018. The following fees will be in effect until the end of the year:
|Age Groups||Full Time (per week)|
|Toddlers (18 months – 2 1/2 years)||$200.00|
|Preschool (2 1/2 – 4 years)||$175.00|
Please note the following information about daycare fees at Oak Park:
- Two series worth of post dated cheques are to be submitted to the office twice a year. i.e from your start date until December 31 and another series of cheques from January until the end of June.
- Fees are weekly pre-paid for services.
- Payments can be made weekly, bi-weekly or monthly, which ever is best for each individual family. Each cheque is to be dated for the Monday of each week, and to be paid in week blocks.
- Monthly cheques are made out for the number of weeks in a month, not the number of days in a month.
A $30.00 service charge will apply to parent accounts.
Withdrawing Your Child:
Two weeks notice is requires before nay change is care can be made. To withdraw your child, Oak Park requires written intent to do so two weeks prior to your child’s final day.